Flat Tummy Tea Review

Posted on Wednesday 12 March 2014

Thanks to genetics, I have received my mothers fussy metabolism. I haven't been able to pinpoint the food group that is causing my problems, as I am far too uncommitted to give up any food.

Once I started Fit Feb and decided to be more mindful of what I eat, I thought why not try a tea-tox. This is a detox where you drink tea for x amount of time, as this flushes out toxins and cleanses your body. While on a tea-tox you still get to eat food, its not like a juice-tox where you only consume liquid.

If you are on social media I'm sure you've seen stories from companies such a Skinny Me Tea, claiming that the tea will help you lose weight and become skinny. That's not the type of tea I was looking for, so I settled on Flat Tummy Tea, which basically just claims to reduce bloating and boost energy levels, making you feel better from the inside out. You have a choice of a two- or four week time period. You will receive two types of tea, the 'Everyday Flat Tummy' tea, is consumed once daily for the duration of your tea-tox. This tea works best if you have it first thing in the morning as it claims to increase your metabolism, calm your stomach and boosts energy levels.

The second tea, 'Flat Tummy Afresh', is taken every second day, in the evening. This tea does have a mild laxative effect due to its ingredients, but its not going to make you run to the toilet. It simply aids in digestion and stimulates bowel movements.

Overall I enjoyed the tea-tox, I like drinking tea and enjoyed the taste. I didn't SEE a change in my body, but I did feel different. I had more energy and didn't get a sore stomach as often. I would definitely do a tea-tox again.

For more information or prices, please view the Flat Tummy Tea website here.

Post a Comment