Mecca Beauty Loop Reward

Posted on Friday 2 May 2014

Today I picked up my second Beauty Loop box for 2014. I was pleasantly surprised this time, and definitely think the products are better than the previous box. I received the 'level 1' box which contained two decent sized samples and two sachet samples.

The first product I was excited to see is from NARS. It is a sample sized Satin Lip Pencil. I've previously used the matte lip pencils from NARS, which I love, so hopefully I'll like this one. The colour I got is in a nude-y/brown/pink colour (different to what the colour is showing in the photos). The lip pencil glides on smoothly and feels super nourishing. The next product is from Mecca Cosmetica's recently launched skincare line. I was excited to see a product from this line included, as I've been meaning to try it. In my box I got the Mecca Cosmetica To Save Face SPF30 facial sunscreen. From a small swatch the sunscreen seemed thin and easily blend-able and did not have that gross sunscreen smell.
The box also included a sachet sample of the Dr Brandt BB cream and Kate Sommerville Corrective Eye Cream. I feel like sachets don't allow enough product to properly try it out and form an opinion, but I will give both of these a go. The BB cream apparently changes to different skin tones so that will be interesting to try out.

I'd love to see what you got in your beauty loop boxes!

Post a Comment