August Favourites

Posted on Saturday 6 September 2014

1. Garnier 5 Sec Perfect Blur - This silicone based primer has been a go-to of mine during the month of August. The primer helped my make up last through many hectic nights at the Bribsane fashion festival last month. Affordable and a great product - I use this over my Benefit Porefessional now.

2. Essence Lipliner in 'In the Nude' - Kylie Jenner lips for under $2 - BARGAIN! These essence lipliners are a MUST in your beauty stash!

3. Antipodes Joyous Protein Serum - This serum has been a lifesaver during the dry months. I use it nightly after washing my face and can honestly see the difference in my skin. I picked it up in the 40% skincare sale at Priceline, but at a regular price of $60 this is more of an investment - I promise you won't regret it though.

4. Lacura Renew Hand Cream - Hand cream seems to be one of those things you can never have too many of - one in the handbag, one for the car and plenty more stashed elsewhere. I picked up this handcream from Aldi on a whim. It has quickly become my favourite hand cream, featuring anti-wrinkle properties.

5. Scandal - While procrastinating from Uni and life in general, I decided to follow a friend's advice and watch this series. I became addicted so quickly I finished two seasons in two days. If you're into drama and a little bit of suspense, check this series out.

6. Ikea Peach Candle - There's something about walking into that Ikea isle with all the colourful candles lined up that makes all logic leave my head and convinces me that yes, I do need ANOTHER candle. This peachy scent and pop of colour is perfect for summer - my justification.

7. Mercedes-Benz Fashion Festival Brisbane - It's so pleasing to experience working in an industry and it confirming for you that it is 100% what you want to do. The organisation I am currently interning at organises MBFF Brisbane every year, which meant I got the opportunity to work at the event. It was a whirlwind week that I am sad to see gone.

Post a Comment