Collective Bargain Haul

Posted on Friday 9 January 2015

I am currently in 'saving mode' for my birthday cruise at the end of the month, although me being me, there is often a sneaky beauty purchase being made. It was justified by everything being on sale. These products were collected throughout December and most of the sales have ended. I finally have enough collective products to show in a small haul.

Burt's Bees 'Bee Pampered' Pack
I purchased this cute tin from Target at 50% off! It contains three full sized products; Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream, Beeswax Lip Balm, Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. I've never tried any Burt's Bees products but this set was a bargain so I wanted to give the brand a try.
RRP AU$29.95

Essence 'Soo Glow' Cream to Powder Highlighter
I have never been a big fan of highlighters but I thought it would be a good product to take on the cruise. I got the colour 10 'Look on the bright side', which is much more of a champagne than pink tone and I think will look gorgeous with a island tan! The formula of this product is a cream to powder, which means it is creamy but with a powder finish on the skin. 
RRP AU$5.75

Essence Silky Touch Blush
I mostly reach for my Stila Convertible Lip & Cheek colours as far as blush goes, but I have been wanting to branch out. What better way that with 5 buck products! I picked up this powder blush in two colours, 80 'Autumn Peach' & 60 'Life's a Cherry' - a shimmery peach and bright pink. They are nothing fancy but give decent pigmentation for the price.
RRP AU$5.10

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in 'East End Snob'
This product has been seriously raved about as a dupe for the famous Charlotte Tillbury Lipcheat in Pillowtalk. I haven't yet given it a fair try but at first impression I am not that convinced. The colour is a bit too dark for a 'natural lip' and I much prefer the texture of the Essence lip liners, which by the way are AMAZE-BALLS and only like $2.
RRP AU$12.50

Rimmel Provocalips 16HR Kiss Proof Lip Colour
I am unsure of where I stand with this product. I adore the lip colour when on the lips because it DOES NOT budge. But it is such a pain to take off, and leaves my lips in a terrible state.. it also smells like paint.
RRP AU$17.95

Chi Chi Viva La Diva Cream Lipstick
These are my first Chi Chi lipsticks, which I picked up for 30% off at Target. I love how creamy and easy to wear these lipsticks are. I chose a peachy colour called 'Hollywood Housewife' & a mauvey pink called 'Bombshell'. They are really great lipsticks for the price, with gorgeous packaging. 
RRP AU$18.95

Essence 'Get Big Lashes' Waterproof Mascara
I cleared out all my mascara's after I kept getting irritated eyes, so I thought why not try something new. This mascara gives serious volume and stays on well. 
RRP AU$5.10

Loreal Brow Artist Plumper
My everyday brow routine includes a brow crayon (Anastasia Brow Wiz) and a brow gel/mascara to set it in place. I bounce between this and the Maybelline Brow Drama. I prefer this product because of the brush and coverage that it gives. 
RRP AU$18.95

Philosophy Purity Cleanser
I have a full size of this cleanser which has quickly became a holy grail in my skincare. It is great for sensitive skin but still gives a really good clean. I picked up a travel size for my holiday.
RRP 90ml AU$15.00

Post a Comment