PRICELINE SKINCARE SALE - PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS

Posted on Friday 23 January 2015

SKINCARE PICKS

A little birdie informed me that Priceline's massive 40% off skincare sale is coming up on the 28th and 29th of January (Wednesday & Thursday). What better time for me to share my favourite 'drugstore' skincare picks, so that you can get it at 40% off!

The seven products listed in the top row are all current favourite products of mine (& products I will be stocking up on during the sale). First up are two serums; Hydraluron is amazing at hydrating dull and flaky skin and is a winter essential in my skincare routine (click here for more rambling on Hydraluron), the Joyous Protein-Rich Serum is my holy-grail skin product. I will keep repurchasing this product for years, it is a serious skin-saver and I notice a big difference in my skin when I am using this (read more about this serum). 

The Palmer's Daily Facial Lotion is no amazing product but it is a good daily moisturiser for sensitive skin, at a great price. If you are a frequent self-tanner, this Sanctuary Spa body scrub is a total life saver. It is great for a pre-tan scrub because it gets rid of all the dead skin cells without leaving a residue (which can affect the longevity of your tan). For cleansing purchases, I love both Bioderma Micellar water (to get rid of make up before a shower) and the Swisspers make-up removing wipes (for on-the-run make-up removal). Many brands have brought out their own versions of micellar water, but personally Bioderma is my the only product that really works for me (sorry to the Garnier lovers but that product just stung my eyes and did not remove any mascara!). My last personal recommendation is a bit of a random one - sunscreen. Living in Australia it is vital to take good care of your skin sun-wise and a facial sunscreen is actually needed on a daily basis. This one by La Roche-Posay is a rare facial sunscreen that does not make my face feel sticky or cause any sort of skin irritation - great for everyday wear. 

I thought I would also add two products that my mother recommends - she isn't really into beauty so when she wants to repurchase a product it says a lot. I have personally used the DR.LeWinn's peel and it is really great for when your skin is looking dull. The hand cream is a staple for my mother and she says it is the only hand cream from which she has seen visible results in creating firmer skin and the reduction of fine lines. 

The last three products are new things I am going to be picking up during this sale (along with my re-purchases). I have heard good things about both these masks, and I have always wanted to try the Nuxe lip balm - such a luxury item! 
P.S click the link next to the picture below to shop the item on Priceline*
  1. Yasss can't wait for this! I'm going to be stocking up on more of that Sanctuary Spa Thermal mask, as well as a billion of Swissper's cosmetic cotton tips and I want to finally try Effaclar Duo! Bring it on! :)

    Angie || the maquillage

    ReplyDelete