January Product Empties

Posted on Wednesday 4 February 2015

I don't often post about beauty products I have used up, simply because with so many new things to try I rarely finish a product, unless I really love it and notice the difference it makes. This January I finished two such beauty products that are absolute staples!

Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
If I can only 'make-up' one part of my face for the day, it would be my eyebrows. Having tidy and prominent eyebrows really shape your face and just pulls a make up look together. I remember the days I used to struggle with a powder and angled brush, then came along the amazing brow wiz. This product is similar to a twist out crayon, just for your eyebrows. It is a great product that works due to  the super fine tip, that allows you to mimic the look of 'hair'. The brow wiz contains a spoolie on one end and the actual product on the other. I have already ordered another and will probably keep repurchasing this product as long as I love strong brows.

Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector
I am fairly blessed in the skin department,  sensitivity is really my biggest problem.  But more recently as I get older, I have noticed more visible pigmentation and sun spots on my skin. I bought this serum on a whim when Clinique had a free gift promotion, but have seen great results. I really noticed an improvement in my skin texture while using this serum, as well as a visible reduction in the sun spots around my mouth and cheeks. I have decided not to repurchase this serum straight away, as I want to try a similar product from La Roche-Posay. 

Have you tried any of these products - I'd love to hear your thoughts?
  1. Brows are always a must for me as well! My face just feels more structured with my brows on :) I am currently using Final Touch Brows which has a similar pencil style to Brow Wiz, it's great :)

    Kate | themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete