Priceline Gift With Purchase Skincare Bag

Posted on Sunday 23 June 2013

There's something about a sale promotion or bargain that I just cannot resist. So naturally, I caved and went to Priceline today. I needed some products from the Yes To range, and my mother wanted an eye cream, so I knew what I wanted to buy. I decided to do a quick post for anyone who is thinking of getting the gift bag (hurry!). I will not be discussing the items in detail in this post.

Her eye cream made up $40 of the purchase so I only had to spend another $20 to receive the gift pack. I purchased the Yes To Carrots Exfoliating Cleanser, which is my holy grail cleanser, as well as the Yes To Tomatoes Skin Clearing Facial Mask. 
 First off are the items from the gift bag which I gave to my mum. Just because I didn't need it or didn't want to use if with my sensitive skin. 
Nude by Nature Facial Cleanser, Dove Body Lotion, Dr Lewinns Bio Oil, Biore Facial Cleanser, Nivea Lip Balm, Puretopia Facial Cleanser, Sorbolene Cream and a face mask.
Onto the items which I did keep. 
Yes To Blueberries Facial Towelettes (travel size) ; Swisspers Cucumber Cleansing Wipes
Avene Thermal Spring Water ; Aveeno Eye Illuminator (eye cream) ; Palmer's Cocoa Butter Facial Lotion (Sensitive skin)
Formula 10.0.6 Pore Strips ; Palmer's Cocoa Butter BB Cream (sample)
Chapstick SPF 30 ; Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm
Sanctuary Spa Body Scrub ; Vaseline Total Moisture Lotion ; Dermalex Eczema Cream
The gift bag is available if you spend $60 or more on the brands included, but available only while stocks last. I would definitely say it is worth the purchase if there are things you need to get. I was really happy to see the facial wipes and the Avene spray, as well as other essentials.

Post a Comment