What's In My Handbag

Posted on Saturday 20 July 2013

I think the contents of someone's bag says a lot about who they are. I love watching 'What's in my bag tag' videos. It's in our nature to be nosy, so I decided to do a 'what's in my bag' post. This is not my everyday bag, it is my Uni/internship bag. The bag is by Double Oak Mills from The Iconic, it is still available here (much cheaper than what I paid as well!). It's similar to the Zara bucket bags but not as big. Because of the smooth leather (not real), it looks much more expensive than it is. The bag also comes with a detachable shoulder strap.
First are the odd bits out of my bag. I have my FCUK reading glasses, hand sanitiser, USB, tissues, spare charger and my intern card (which is on my MBFF lanyard).

Below is the contents of my 'make up bag', if you can call it that. I'm not one of those people that really applies make up during the day so I only have a few things - Swisspers blotting paper, Bourjois Duo Effect blush, BellaPierre Mineral Powder, Sigma Large Powder Brush, compact mirror, Garnier Under Eye Roll On, Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 16, Carmex and a Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume. My bag is from Type and it is actually a pencil case.
I use my Mimco Mim Pouch as my wallet everyday. It is in black with rose gold detailing (I am a rose gold fanatic!) I also carry my tablet (below) in my bag. I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab2 and the case is from ebay.
I have three notebooks in my bag - my intern notebook, my Uni notebook and my 2013 diary.
And that's all that's in my Uni/office bag

Post a Comment