Priceline Beauty Haul

Posted on Sunday 25 May 2014

I was drawn into Priceline for the 40% off haircare sale, I was ONLY going to get like two or three things that I needed to repurchase, but it didn't happen that way. Skincare is one of my favourite things, I'd always spend my money on skincare over make up or clothing, so naturally I couldn't leave Priceline without some skincare. If only skincare wasn't so damn expensive.
I wanted to get some things from the John Frieda Frizz Ease collection, but my local Priceline was very understocked. Instead I picked up a repurchase of the Schwarzkopf Marrakesh Oil & Coconut Express Mousse Treatment. I originally found this mousse in my mum's drawer and stole it because it did amazing things to my hair. It adds texture and waves without leaving my hair feel crunchy. I also picked up the shampoo and conditioner in the range, which I am really liking so far.

I use dry shampoo religiously, it is one of the best hair inventions ever. Batiste is my all time favourite brand, I use it when my hair gets a little oily to mattify my hair. Sometimes I also just use dry shampoo to add some texture to my hair. So of course, being 40% off I had to pick up some. I also got two little bottles for when I travel to South Africa next month.

On to the skincare, which were not planned purchases at all. I'd heard Anna from Vivianna Does Make Up talk about the Antipodes vanilla pod cream many times, so I've been lusting after these moisture boost mini's… and picked them up on a whim. The set includes a mini vanilla pod hydrating day cream and mini avocado and rose hip oil. I've also been wanting to try the Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron Face Masks, which I hadn't realised had come out in Australia, so I grabbed them too. My excuse for the skincare buys being that with the change of weather my skin has been really bad. I think I'll do a review of both these skincare purchases sometimes.

Did any of you pick up anything at the 40% off haircare sale? I am seriously hanging out for the 40% off skincare sale, please come soon!

Post a Comment