Brisbane Eat Street Markets

Posted on Sunday 8 June 2014

Brisbane is often know as one of the lesser trendy cities, well compared to Sydney and Melbourne. As a Brisbaner I must disagree. Brisbane is becoming quick to adapt to change and accept new trends, one such trend is Eat Street Market

Eat Street offers a wide variety of International cuisine, an enchanting mood with fairy lights and quirky decorations and live performances. The whole atmosphere is really fun, lets be honest though - I go for the food. I've been twice to the market with my boyfriend, also a food lover, it's an ideal date night. What makes Eat Street so appealing, is that it is suitable for anyone, I've noticed families with young children, loved-up couples, groups of friends, hipsters and even older people enjoying the market. The market runs on Friday nights, Saturday evenings and Sundays.

Food wise - I'd say there is something for everyone, from basic italian food to exotic asian dishes. And don't get me started on the desserts… If there's one thing you must try it's a cronut! This heavenly dessert is a doughnut made with croissant dough, filled with cream and topped with heavenly ingredients (drool). My boyfriend and I usually share whatever we buy, that way we can try more things, and stuff our faces until we cannot fit anything more. So far we've tried Bahn Mi, Langos as main food, both were delicious, along with starters and desserts of course.

Brisbaners make sure you try out Eat Street Markets at Hamilton. I'll be back there soon. Some of my most recent trips Instagram's:

Post a Comment