Pop Basic Paloma Collection Box

Posted on Monday 16 June 2014

Look-ie look-ie what has arrived - the Pop Basic box I was telling you about! I was very surprised when the postman knocked on my door with this parcel, which arrived within a little over a week all the way from the USA.

The Pop Basic box is similar to monthly fashion subscription boxes, without the commitment. You get to view the items featured in each box prior to purchase and choose whether you would like to commit to the box. The price of the box varies with each collection, which includes FREE shipping to Australia.

This month I purchased my first Pop Basic box after seeing the items of the collection on Essie Button's Twitter feed, called the Paloma box. The items came in a beautiful BIG box which featured three fashion items plus a little beauty freebie.

Paloma Leather Clutch
My favourite item in the box is this leather clutch. The size, colour and rose gold detail is spot on! I like to style the clutch by folding it over length ways with a tee and boyfriend jeans. The light grey clutch is made from 100% real leather, features a rose gold zip and is roughly to 20x30 cm (which can fit an iPad and notebook). To top it all off the clutch has striped lining!

Grey Striped Infinity Scarf
If it is striped I'll usually love it no matter what, so of course I was impressed with the infinity scarf in the box. The scarf is lightweight and easy to style - a good basic.

Basic White Tee
This is probably the item which I am least impressed with to be honest. The tee fits fine but just doesn't sit very nicely on the body; the sleeves are a little too short and the material too thin.
The verdict
Overall I did love the Paloma collection box! I won't be able to afford this box each month so the no commitment part is really great, I'll keep an eye on the website and purchase the collections that appeal to my style. Hurry, there are still some of the Paloma collection boxes available, and you can get $15 off by clicking HERE.
  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete