LUSH Big Sea Salt Shampoo

Posted on Monday 20 April 2015

Welcome to the Sunday-post! Yes, I know it is Monday and this post is a day late but University- and retail work had gotten the better of me last week.

On a daily-basis whenever I'm fussed to wash my hair requires a nourishing shampoo. Although now and then, because of all the products (i.e. dry shampoo) I use, my hair requires a really good clean. Insert the Lush BIG Shampoo; a super clarifying shampoo that gets all the gunk out of your hair. I'm onto my second pot of this shampoo, which says a lot considering it retails at AU$26.95 a pot. 

According to Lush, the BIG Liquid Shampoo provides volume, shine & softness that puts 'bounce' back into your hair. I use it fortnightly as a clarifying shampoo, or whenever I feel my hair needs it. The shampoo contains 50% sea salt, which leaves your hair super clean but can be dehydrating if it is used too often. The consistency is liquid with chunky bits of sea salt, which is messy to work with. I find this works best if I tip my head over and wash my hair over the bath, rather than in the shower. I'll usually follow this product with a hydrating mask on the ends of my hair. It works really well as a clarifying shampoo and I love how squeaky clean it leaves my hair.

Have you ever used a clarifying shampoo, I'd love some recommendations on other products?
  1. I feel like this would be really uncomfortable on your scalp, eee ! x

    www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's rather refreshing as long as you don't use it too often, I've never had it irritate my scalp 😊

      Delete