Shop My Stash #1

Posted on Wednesday 15 April 2015

Not labelling it an official spending ban - because calling it that would just make the rebel inside of me want to shop even more - but I am trying to cut back on my spending. I have a large amount of beauty products stashed away, which I don't often reach for. In an effort to save some moola and use more  of the products that I own, I am going to be doing regular 'shop my stash' updates. For the next few weeks, I will be displaying a few products that I am making a conscious effort to rediscover. Welcome to the first 'Shop My Stash'. 
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer - I cannot believe I ever stopped using this product, it smells of divine chocolate goodness and applies smoothly. I've been using this both for bronzing and contouring. I must say it is probably the best bronzing product I own as it doesn't look 'splotchy'. 

Revlon Colorstay Shadow Links in Copper - this colour looks beautiful on its own swiped over the lid. It lasts well and is decently pigmented.

Issada Mineral Liquid Powder Foundation in Cream Beige - I'm a fussy one when it comes to base products. I purchased this foundation along with a few other Issada products a year or so ago. The mineral powder foundation quickly became a staple in my beauty routine, however I did not very often use reach for this liquid foundation. It does provide good coverage without being too thick on the skin,  which results in a really natural finish. I do like this product but I still prefer the finish of the powder foundation. 

Chi Chi Viva La Diva Lipstick in Bombshell - I have so many lipsticks I could probably go half a year using a different one each day. I've really enjoyed reaching for this shade as we're heading into the cooler months. The formula is creamy, which is also a bonus for the dryer weather. I love the look of this lipstick paired with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough As Taupe. 

I will continue raiding my stash to find some once-much-loved products that I can share with you guys. For now I am off to work on my University assessment!

Post a Comment