NYX Cream Eye Liner Review

Posted on Sunday 12 April 2015

I am a basic-bish, a neutral lover; when I do embrace colour it is usually in the form of nails, lips or eyeliner. I have a rather large range of crayon eyeliners and these NYX Retractable Eye Liners are my pick of the bunch. They are twist-up, with a cream formula and super pigmented. Comparable to the, much pricier, Clinique and Urban Decay eyeliners. 

The formula is waterproof and really does last all day on the eyes. I have the colours Golden Olives, Gold and Silky Cashmere. These three colours are the perfect trio for me and suit most of my eye-looks. The twist-up function is a total plus because you don't have to struggle with sharpening these and it allows a really silky formula that glides on smoothly. For a minimal make up look, I swipe these on close to my lash line and smudge them out a bit, then apply mascara & DONE! I also use these liners along with eyeshadow and find they make my eyes pop. The NYX Retractable Eye Liners are available in Australia from Target and retail for AU$9.95 (but you can often find them on sale!). 

Considering that you can pick up three of these NYX liners for the price of one Urban Decay eyeliner, they are a staple in any beauty-drobe. Let me know if you've tried these eyeliners, or what your favourite eyeliner is?
  1. Love the look of the gold and cashmere one! x

    www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete